What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create a new repository with a directory
- Add files
- Select "Store your data in the cloud" with the "Remote server" option
- Enter host, user, directory
- Select "Use an encrypted rsync repository on the server" (Will there be an option for unencrypted later?)
- GPG Passphrase prompt comes up for every file
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect to enter a passphase once and then it will sync all files with the remote server.
Instead, it begins syncing the files to the server but prompts for a GPG passphase for every single file.
What version of git-annex are you using? On what operating system?
3.20121017 precompiled binary on Arch Linux
Please provide any additional information below.
Not sure if I'm just missing a setting for GPG, but I would think I should only need to use the web app to configure the remote server.