Made a release yesterday, which was all bugfixes.
Today, a few more bug fixes. Looked into making the webapp create non-bare repositories on removable drives, but before I got too far into the code, I noticed there's a big problem with that idea.
Rest of day was spent getting caught up on forum posts etc. I'm happy to read lots of good answers that have been posted while I've been away. Here's an excellent example: http://git-annex.branchable.com/install/fromsource/#comment-5f8ceb060643ae71cd2adc72f0fca3f0
That led to rewriting the docs for building git-annex from source. New page: fromsource.
Backlog is now down to 117.