Work today has started in the git-annex bug tracker, but the real bugs were elsewhere. Got a patch into hinotify to fix its handling of filenames received from inotify events when used in a non-unicode locale. Tracked down why gitlab's git-annex-shell fails to initialize gcrypt repositories, and filed a bug on gitlab-shell.
Yesterday, I got the Android autobuilder fixed. I had started upgrading it to new versions of yesod etc, 2 months ago, and something in those new versions led to character encoding problems that broke the template haskell splicing. Had to throw away the work done for that upgrade, but at least it's building again, at last.