git-annex sync over tor
Current todo list:
- When a transfer can't be done because another transfer of the same object is already in progress, the message about this is output by the remotedaemon --debug, but not forwarded to the peer, which shows "Connection reset by peer"
- Think about locking some more. What happens if the connection to the peer is dropped while we think we're locking content there from being dropped?
- Windows and Android support.
- Limiting authtokens to read-only access.
- Revoking authtokens. (This and read-only need a name associated with an authtoken, so the user can adjust its configuration after creating it.)
- friend-of-a-friend peer discovery to build more interconnected networks of nodes
- Discovery of nodes on same LAN, and direct connection to them.
git annex mapshow a peer's remotes?
Would it be surprising if peers can learn this information?