Old version: 5.20150916-1 New version: 5.20151208-1

I have noticed that with the addition of the progress display, the actual overall performance of the transfer drop very noticeably from these two versions. I am very tempted to keep the old version around to just handle the transfers.

Also, I decided to build a newer version from git, using debuild. I noticed that the libghc-persistant dependencies have no trailing commas. I added the commas, built the package and had two errors in one of the tests. I removed these dependencies from the control file and I am currently performing a rebuild (they were not present in 12/08 version).

Build complete. Tests passed. Parallel transfers seem to be back up to speed. Thanks!