Apparently, I managed to corrupt an SQLite DB when git-annex get ran out of space. This prevents git-annex operations from working at all now.

For example:

% git annex find --in .
sqlite worker thread crashed: SQLite3 returned ErrorError while attempting to perform prepare "SELECT null from content limit 1": no such table: content
git-annex: sqlite query crashed

One of the few mentions of SQLite being used is in incremental fsck (caching database). I did run incremental fsck in another repository a few days before this. The fsck finished without issues, so I'd be happy with a solution that involves simply deleting the DB or something.

  • git-annex version: 6.20160527-gb7d4774
  • All repositories/remotes: version 5, indirect