Please describe the problem.
As described earlier in fully encrypted git repositories with gcrypt
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- A: use the webapp to create a new repository
- A: add a remote server to the repository using the 'gcrypt' method
A: add a jabber account
B: use the webapp to create a new repository
- B: add the jabber account
- B: see the previously created 'cloud repository' with status 'not enabled'
- B: click enable, see that the stored credentials are correct, and press "verify this server"
- B: enter the ssh password twice
- B: get redirected to a blank screen (on the url /config/repository/enable/gcrypt/UUID "x"?auth=y)
The assistent logfiles show nothing after the "Your public key has been saved in", the server shows that no public key for B was added to the account.
This is with git-annex installed on the remote server; without it the process gets stuck after clicking "encrypt repository" in step 2, it will just indefinitely keep prompting for the SSH password.
What version of git-annex are you using? On what operating system?
Latest nightly build on ubuntu 13.10