This is the design site for the git-annex assistant.
Parts of the design is still being fleshed out, still many ideas and use cases to add. Feel free to chip in with comments! --Joey
- Month 1 "like dropbox": inotify syncing
- Month 2 "shiny webapp": webapp progressbars
- Month 3 "easy setup": configurators pairing
- Month 4 "cloud": cloud transfer control
- Month 5 "cloud continued": xmpp more cloud providers
- Month 6 "9k bonus round": desymlink
- Month 7: user-driven features and polishing; presentation at LCA2013
- Month 8: Android
- Month 9: screencasts and polishing
- Month 10: bugfixing, Android webapp
We are, approximately, here:
- OSX port is in fairly good shape, but still has some room for improvement
- android port is zooming along
- Windows port is barely getting started
not yet on the map:
I post polls occasionally to make decisions. You can vote!
I'm blogging about my progress in the blog on a semi-daily basis. Follow along!